As the Account Manager you will build positive relationships with C level and key stakeholders for the accounts in your portfolio. You will increase revenue of Tally Group's SaaS solutions and services and deliver year on year account growth. You will manage contractual obligations, facilitate and manage client reporting, deliverables and attend SteerCo and executive meetings.
· Day to day you will be the primary contact to Tally Group's clients.
· Be the clients advocate to Tally Group.
· Build customer relationships and good rapport across the client business.
· Resolve issues, identify risks and proactively manage to mitigate across all stakeholders.
· Oversee change management delivery of new product releases and projects.
· Oversee quality of service delivery of SaaS and Managed Services.
· Strive for continuous improvement.
· Experience working in a similar Account Management position >5 years.
· Utility sector experience > 5years.
· SaaS sales vendor experience >3 years.
· Managed Services experience > 3years.
· Track record managing key accounts.
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Tertiary qualification in Business or related disciplines.
· Ability to work in an environment of constant change.
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
· Resilience and self-motivation to truly want to help our customers succeed.
· Flexibility and resourcefulness to work demands, people and situations.
· Natural people person.
· Proactive problem solver with a passion for getting things done.
· Strong team player.