The Business Analyst will liaise with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure requirements are clearly understood, translated and documented accurately. With thorough technical understanding and a flexible working style you can translate operational issues into strategic working solutions.
· Accountable for documenting APIs at a process mapping level.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure requirements are clearly understood, translated and documented accurately.
· Work to deliver specific outputs within deadlines.
· Work closely with Solutions Architect and Developers.
· Identify potential gaps or additional requirements with the current APIs and relative priority to client needs and criticality.
· Perform current state and future state impact and fitgap analysis.
· Capture and prioritise business and technology requirements.
· Create user stories and acceptance criteria in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop user stories, process maps, wireframes, artefacts as required.
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities and assisting with the removal of blockers.
· Working with business users to elicit and define user requirements using the most appropriate methods and translate them into functional requirements.
· Gathering business requirements and stories by establishing open lines of communication with client and stakeholders.
· Work closely with the internal project team for requirements alignment and delivery.
· Utilities or Energy industry experience highly desirable.
· Experience with requirements gathering.
· Experience with problem investigation and impact analysis.
· Experience in end to end software development delivery.
· Be able to work independently.