Tally Group is building the software tools and analytics for the next generation of energy retailers. We are a dynamic and growing SaaS-based company at the forefront of the disrupting and evolving energy sector. We’re dedicated to solving problems for our clients and allowing them to meet the needs of their end customers.
We're looking for a Junior to Mid Azure or AWS Dev Ops Engineer looking to step up into a Senior/Lead role.
· Cloud experience is mandatory for this role.
· Experience with automation scripting/orchestration tool sets preferably Azure DevOps, GitHub.
· Ability to create CI/CD pipelines from scratch (Branching model, Orchestration, Configuration).
· Experience with git, branching and gitflow.
· Good understanding on Cloud Computing and available IaaS or PaaS services.
· Knowledge of Azure IaaS stack (Network, Compute, Storage).
· Knowledge or exposure to Azure PaaS/iPaaS stack.
· Basic understanding of AD/Azure AD.
· Comfortable with interfacing APIs (e.g. MS Graph API, Send Grid, Twilio).
· Knowledge of Jira and Confluence or similar.
· Use of Postman, SOAP UI, XML Spy, reading XML, JSON.
· Computer Science Degree desirable.
· Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Core desirable.
· Knowledge with ITIL - especially service desk, incident management and problem management desirable.
· Must be able to work effectively within a team.