The Frontend Developer will help to build a robust, secure, maintainable and scalable platform for Tally Group and to continuously contribute to innovation within the Client Delivery team.
· Design and develop consumer facing applications operating on the platform with performance and responsiveness as a core requirement.
· Use best practices to deliver high quality code (document code, unit tests, performance tests, security of data).
· Work in an iterative manner to produce results quickly and keep a feedback loop going with the product team.
· Develop applications in line with UI designs and UX guidelines.
· Support and drive the continual development of our product engineer craft.
· Take a proactive approach within the team to contribute knowledge, solve problems, challenge processes and drive innovation to ensure
that Tally Group operates as a world class development team.
· Work closely with solution architects, business analysts, delivery leads and testers in an agile environment to create great applications.
· 5+ years development experience in corporate environments.
· Good knowledge of AWS and its capabilities including Terraform, Cloud Formation, RDS, EC2,Kinesis, Lambda and EMR.
· Deep understanding of Java development practices.
· Experience to React Native development.
· Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release.
· Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within a fast paced environment.
· Experience with web services - REST, JSON, XML.
· Experience working with diverse teams from Development, Testing, Operations, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure to Business & Management.
· Continuous integration and delivery practices and tools.