This is an exciting role where you will lead small project teams in designing and building applications for our customers. You will be expected to design the optimum solution and then join the team to build it, working with azure or AWS designing and building functions, service buses, web apps, key vaults and all sorts of fun stuff. We are an active company playing with all sorts of technology. From AWS, web apps, phone apps and data lakes. We are delivering advanced apps to multiple clients, especially in the electricity market. And we are looking for someone who loves coding, who has a love of learning new things, and delivering customer enhancing programs and tools.
· Experience leading small teams or been a technical lead on a project.
· Very strong experience as a C# developer with at least 3-5 years of experience.
· Experience full stack of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, front end customisation, workflows, deploying and plugins.
· Experience working in Azure using azure functions, service bus topics and key vaults.
· Expert knowledge of Cloud Architecture Patterns.
· Deep knowledge of API design/management/monitoring.
· Strong web API development.
· Demonstrated experience working in project environment.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
· Experience with .NET (C#) and OO development.
· Strong understanding of all aspects of the system and software development lifecycle.
· Has kept up with development best practices and new technologies so no technical debt will be introduced.
· SaaS design patterns and AWS architecture, design and implementation.
· Azure DevOps (Agile Project Management, Source Code Management and Build/Release Pipelines).
· End-to-End Application Performance Monitoring.
· App Resiliency/Site Reliability Engineering Concepts.
· Serverless Computing Culture.