We are seeking developers who understand large concurrent cloud-based systems and the challenges they provide. Ideally you will also have utility billing experience, within the Australian energy market.
You will possess solid back-end skills in .Net Core, SQL and ideally cloud experience.
· Development of code for general billing calculations and analysis.
. Development of serverless workflow orchestrations.
. Systems Integrations using Rest APIs and webhooks.
. Develop within a cloud-based environment using Microsoft stack.
. Work with the core product team to create new product components and improvements.
. Database monitoring and optimisation. Azure cloud monitoring and optimisation.
. Engage in code-reviews, planning, design and technical discussions.
. Work in an agile development environment with a delivery focus to achieve team goals within sprint timeframes.
· Utilities experience highly desirable.
· Demonstrated experience across application development with a focus on the below technologies and frameworks.
· .Net Core, C#, SQL, Azure functions.
· Entity Framework Core.
· SQL Database (SQL Entity Framework).
· Azure development.
· Highly advanced programming skills.
· Advanced logic and problem-solving skills.
· Fully versed in tracking and controlling software relating to changes to your source code.
· Proven history across the Microsoft stack and cloud related technologies.
· Experience in delivering end-to-end outcomes and the ability to articulate these into meaningful business outcomes.
· .net Core
· Azure SQL Server
· Hosted in Azure