The Operations Consultant will oversee and manage all customer service, customer activation, billing, payments and service order activities, including system work queues, exceptions and reporting for Tally Group clients.
· Manage calls, chats and emails from customers and general enquiries.
· Completion of market transactions as required by customers.
· Work towards achieving individual and team KPI’s.
· Ongoing training for new clients on products as they are released.
· Assist clients with managing their day to day business requirements.
· Prevention of complaints both internal and external.
· Ensure adherence to regulations, policies and procedures compliance.
· Actively participate in team discussions, meetings, and other team forums for continuous improvement activities.
· Actively display and promote examples of our company’s internal values in the workplace.
· Industry experience in Power or Telecommunications.
· Experience in a similar position is essential.
· Adaptability is essential as Tally Group is constantly changing with every new launch.