The Product Owner will work cross-functionally to put best practices in place ensuring that human centered design principles are leveraged and to ensure that the user is put first. You will own and drive the customer and digital experience. You will have a sound technical understanding of the product lifecycle, to ensure alignment between desired organisational outcomes and product capability.
· Set the product vision and work with the team to maximise the value delivered.
· Explore solutions to evolve the product to meet customer and business needs.
· Develop roadmaps and associated product metrics and use data-driven decision making.
· Track and report on value, journey and experience metrics.
· Create and build new features while optimising digital capabilities.
· Work collaboratively with a variety of teams to gather metrics and feedback to monitor and measure customer experience.
· Use this feedback to create tangible, value add products.
· Drive continuous improvement approaches.
· Driving activities to increase adoption of assigned products, such as developing content, tools and training.
· Create and maintain project timelines to ensure implementation tasks are complete and critical achievements are met.
· Experience in a similar Product Owner role.
· SME product knowledge.
· Experience within the Energy industry is mandatory.
· Strong critical thinker who makes insightful decisions using solutions-based thinking.
· Ability to optimally work within teams in a fast paced collaborative environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical stakeholders of various levels in the organisation.
· Ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organisation.