The Project Manager will scope, develop, implement and manage strategies and plans ensuring successful delivery of our billing software project to one of our key energy clients. The Project Manager will successfully deliver projects on time while maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
· Deliver a large and complex project managing the implementation of our SaaS software.
· Play a hands-on role, while overseeing all strategic, planning and stakeholder management aspects to ensure the project is delivered on time and budget.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with all project stakeholders and team members.
· Resource planning and management.
· Organise, motivate and support the project team.
· Oversee the project budget and financial milestones.
· Identify, analyse and manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
· Monitor and communicate project progress.
· Manage project reporting and documentation.
· Effectively monitor, manage and deliver to project timelines.
· Deliver quality project outcomes.
· Provide input to the decisions and strategic direction of the business.
· Contribute to a positive, collaborative culture within the business.
· Experience working in a similar project management role, ideally within the Energy industry.
· Energy billing project management experience is highly desirable.
· Experience delivering complex SAAS software projects is highly desirable.
· Vendor experience is highly desirable.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and stakeholders.
· Being focused on achievements.
· Ability to solve problems rapidly.
· Ability to have strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to show Initiative.