Work closely with the Test Manager in a collaborative and inclusive team and work environment. Tally Group offers opportunities for employees to grow their careers, while using market leading technology in a professional atmosphere in the heart of Cremorne.
· Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
· Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans.
· Analyse and report test activities and results.
· Work closely with the stakeholders to create functional and non-functional test cases and test data.
· Liaising with stakeholders, team members and team leaders.
· Use industry best practices while creating test cases to ensure reliability and reusability.
· Identifying analysing defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software outputs, services and content.
· Reporting defects in a clear and concise manner and monitoring their progress.
· Operate within a scrum team framework.
· Documenting, tracking, and circulating test designs, test plans, test results, analysis of reports and unresolved problems.
· Working closely with Quality Assurance senior team members.
· Contribute to the Quality Assurance practice involving document writing and the regression suite.
· Experience in the energy industry is essential.
· Prior experience in a similar role is essential.
· Basic knowledge of testing software is essential.
· Experience with the testing tools Atlassian Jira an advantage.